Early Intervention Services
Central Intermediate Unit 10 Preschool Early Intervention Services may include:
- Home based Teacher and/or Therapists
- Itinerant services provided by a Teacher and/or Therapists at a child’s early childhood program, child care site, or home.
- Classroom based services
- Teacher of the Hearing Impaired services
- Teacher of the Visually Impaired services
- Speech and Language services
- Occupational Therapy educational services
- Physical Therapy educational services
- Psychological services
- Assistive Technology services
To request a free screening for your child aged 3-5 years, please call 814-342-0884 Ext. 3060.