Autism supports available to school districts and charter schools include:
- Trainings related to Autism Spectrum Disorder with on-site follow-up as needed.
- Observation of students with Autism Spectrum Disorder and consultation with school district teams to provide recommendations and effective strategies for best practices in the classroom.
Autism Spectrum Disorder Training Topics available per request include but not limited to:
- Overview of Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Overview of High Functioning Autism/Asperger Syndrome
- Supporting students with ASD in the general education environment
- Managing challenging behavior
- Sensory processing
- Social/communication skills
- Visual strategies
- Motivating students with ASD
Autism trainings are also available upon request to parent groups.