Please view payment and refund policy before registering for any CIU10 event.
Tuition includes Institute Materials, Instruction, Lunches, and Snacks.
Invoices will be sent after the registration deadline has closed.
Scan to email@example.com or Mail to: 60 Decibel Rd, Suite 107, State College, PA 16801; Attn APSI Planning Team
Make payable to CIU10; Mail to: 60 Decibel Rd, Suite 107, State College, PA 16801; Attn APSI Planning Team.
Indicate the session title and registered attendee's name on the check or on an enclosed note.
The CIU10 now accepts credit card payments for APSI tuition. Please visit www.ciu10.org to make payment by credit card. You must receive an invoice prior to paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
- The Central Intermediate Unit 10 reserves the right to cancel any course that has not met the minimum registration of participants (5 minimum).
- Registrants for the cancelled course will be notified via email of the cancelled course the day after registration has closed.
- If payment has been received, it will be refunded in full.
- Credit Card processing fees cannot be refunded.
- Any participant who has registered, but does not cancel prior to registration closure date and does not attend, must submit payment in full.
- Registration cancellation fee of $50.00 is NON-REFUNDABLE, unless the session is cancelled.